- September 2013
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- August 2008
- Advice : Amr Bil Maroof Nahi Al Munkar
- Aqeedah : beliefs associated with Islam
- Aqeedah : Messengers, Qadr, Tawheed, Angels, Books
- Articles : Refutation, General, Aqeedah, Advice
- Audio Lectures Downloadable
- Audio Nasheed Zone
- Biography of Prophets
- Dawah Fundamentals
- Dayanand Saraswati
- Da\'wah : Invitation to the truth
- Demo Articles
- Demo Content
- Download Videos
- Downloads :
- eBooks : Electronic Books
- For URDU readers
- General Issues Related to Islam
- General Refutation
- Hadeeth : Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, Tirmidhi
- Hijaab is Modesty
- Islamic Nasheeds/Songs
- Issues of Aqeedah
- Learn Arabic
- Methodology of Dawah
- More Gems : Learn
- New & Basics
- News : Latest updates around the globe
- Nikaah : Marriage Contract
- Notes Upon Hadeeth
- Projects : Private Zone
- Quraan : Book of Allah
- Raqaaiq : Piety and softness of Heart
- Refutation of IslamWatch Allegations against Islam
- Refutations of Agniveer / Arya Samajis Website
- Refutations of batil Aqaids
- Refuting Allegations by Abul Kasem against Islam
- Refuting Anti-Islamic Websites
- Seerah : Biography of Prophet
- Strong Advice
- The Book of Allah
- The Hereafter
- Videos Learning Arabic
- Warnings from Evil Path
- Warnings to New Muslim
- Watch Videos
- Women : Their role in Islam
- First verse which was revealed regarding fighting against the kuffar. Surah al Hajj (39. Permission (to fight)... fb.me/84N4jtGpP 2 days ago
- Rights of a Non Muslim living under the Muslim rule. a) The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)... fb.me/9d9zt1oVi 3 days ago
- Obey the Prophetโs Commands and practice His Sunnah; and avoid the things he prohibited. . ุฃูููู ุฑูุณูููู ุงููู... fb.me/1bx9h3xki 4 days ago
- What If Ibn Abbas would see the practice and aqaid of sufis today.? Allah says: Allah says in Surah Isra verse... fb.me/8Xx7tnG7j 6 days ago
- Unlock your hearts and obey Allah who's ordering us to contemplate . Al-Hashr 59:21 . ูููู ุฃููุฒูููููุง ูููฐุฐูุง... fb.me/8ZNsIjQDY 6 days ago
Category Archives: Da\’wah : Invitation to the truth
|Movie Files||Flash Video|
Brother Arshad doing Dawah in Kolkata Church – Bethel Church
Brother Arshad giving Dawah to public in Kolkata along with this group – Simpark
In English by Brother Aman
The Islamic Awakening | Important Guidelines
In the Name of Allโh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful
Shaykh Muhammad ibn Salih Al-Uthaymeen
The Muslim Nation today is experiencing a blessed awakening in all aspects of its affairs; one that has been aroused by the efforts of the Muslim youth.
A series of shot programs Mailbox with Sheikh Yusuf Estes
Sheikh Hussein Yee
Hussain Yee (born 1950) is a Malaysian Chinese scholar of Islam and former Buddhist who lectures regularly in the Asia-Pacific region and his lectures on Islam are frequently broadcast on Peace TV.
Born into a Buddhist family, Hussain Yee embraced Islam at the age of 18. He pursued studies at the University of Madinah in Saudi Arabia majoring in Hadith. After graduating in 1978, he joined the organization called Perkim’, in Malaysia, which focuses on the well being of the new converts. Later he seconded as director of centre in Hong Kong. He then founded Al Khaadem with a group of volunteers in 1984.
He also studied under Muhammad Nasiruddin al-Albani. After studying in Saudi Arabia, Hussain Yee became involved in various organizations and is now giving talks in the United Kingdom and other parts of Europe.Furthermore, Hussain regularly appears on Peace TV whereby he gives many lectures.
Since January 21, 2006, Peace TV channel has been telecasted to more than 150 countries around the world, including in Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia and North America.
Peace TV network covers live events, lecturing programs for adults and youths, as well as children learning shows.It is also freely available from the LiveStation satellite television computer application which can be downloaded from the internet, free of charge. Continue reading
QURAN in 20 different Langauges ALHAMDULLILAH
Alhamdulillah all praise to Allah Lord of the Worlds. Continue reading
Allah’s Messenger said, “If anyone calls others to follow right guidance, his reward will be equivalent to those who follow him without their reward being diminished“.
As Muslims we are always presented with the opportunity to give Dawah but few of us take up this great challenge.
Why is this the case?
Are we too afraid to propagate the truth, do we lack the correct knowledge or are we just in need of Dawah our selves?
Insha Allah, no more can we accept excuses for not being at the forefront of Islamic propagation.
The purpose of this website is not just to provide quality articles for dawah (which includes refuation of anti-islamic websites) and islah (which includes refutation of batil aqaids in the name of islam) but to work together solely for the sake of Islam, for the sake of establishment of Shariah Inshallah.
So brothers and sisters come forward and join together with us for promoting and defending true knowledge of Islam.
Assalamualaikum Wa Rahamatullahi Wa Barkatahu ( May Peace, Mercy and Blessings of ALlah be Upon You)
Shaykh Khalid Yasin
Shaykh Khalid Yasin, a former Christian, is the Executive Director of the Islamic Teaching Institute (ITI); a premier organisation dedicated to the work of Dawah. He has studied the Arabic language in Madina, Saudi Arabia and Cairo, Egypt and has had many mentors and teachers who tutored him in Fiqh us-Sunnah, Fiqh us-Seerah, Islamic History and the memorisation and recitation of the Holy Qur’an. In the past ten years, the ITI has delivered more than 5000 persons to Islam and an additional 1,476 since the September 11 Attacks. Shaykh Khalid Yasin delivered a lecture in Saudi Arabia in 1994 titled “The Purpose of Life”, which resulted in 43 persons accepting Islam on that very night. Khalid Yasin constantly tours the world delivering lectures aimed at removing distortions about Islam and Muslims, conducting Dawah Training Courses, and providing new Muslims with a specially designed Islamic Training Program. Khalid Yasin is committed to raising the consciousness of the Muslims to fulfil the responsibility of Dawah and the establishment of Islamic revival, Insha’Allah.